Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Learn and Serve #4 Blog 8


This past Friday in my learn and serve has been the best class I have been in the whole time. During this time, I was actually able to work one on one with a few students in the classroom for more then just five minutes. I helped a few students catch up on their reading worksheets and then was able to see a lesson play out, the book of the month. A teacher from next door read Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs. After they heard the story, each student had to write a summary of the book and a prediction on what will happen next. One of the students, missed the reading so I read the book to him and helped him with his writing task. Then after about an hour and a half of working, the students started watch Monster House. I was so happy to finally be able to work with students. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment