Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Learn and Serve #2


So this learn and serve has been hectic and troublesome since the very beginning. At first my teacher was out of class for three weeks because she was sick. My first day, the substitute never introduced me or spoke to me about the classroom or what to do. From then on, I waited for the teacher to finally call me back about changing the days of my learn and serve. She never did, so I missed one learn and serve and decided to just show up the next week. Now, I go every Friday from twelve to two. During this time, the students who completed all their school work, which is normally all of them, are able to watch a movie on the SMART Boards. So I help the students who didn't finish their work complete it and then we all go watch a movie. By the time the movie is over, it is time for me to leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment