Tuesday, October 6, 2009
Class 10/1/09
So during class on October 1st, we went on an early hike through the gorge. It was a lot of fun, except for the stairs. haha The walk started out great with us trying to get across the road and almost being run over and getting flipped off. After that though, everything went smoothly. We had a great walk and learned great facts about our reading. It was a different experience but I loved it. Personally, because I love being outside and the gorge is one of the most relaxing places to go. =] Anyways, the 5 picture story was a great idea. Very creative and gave us something to think about as we walked. For me though, it is still a challenge to narrow down my pictures to five because I took 85 pictures that day. It's going to be great once I choose the five pictures. =]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment